Our client has an App for asynchronous video messaging with some “secret” tricks. In a world where social media has gotten a lot less social, it is a way to connect with the most meaningful people in your life.
The App will be launching in early 2023 and is backed by leading personalities from the entertainment and tech world.
- Develop iOS front end.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- 3-5 years of iOS native app development with Swift
- Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks and patterns
- Core ML/Vision/Metal experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient