Our client is an online audio and video media company committed to deliver trusted, top news content in an format oriented to the audience. You will be an important part of their web codebases (currently in Python, Go and Typescript), working closely with a team on product direction, and helping less experienced engineers develop their skills.
- Help launch local news products in multiple cities, and new journalism products;
- Help building features on their website, creation tools, and other internal products;
- Write clean, documented, and tested code in frontend and backend frameworks;
- Collaborate with your product team to ensure we send the best products possible on time;
- Stay up to date with industry trends and collaborating on best practices.
- Experience building and consuming APIs;
- Great communication skills to work effectively in cross-functional teams;
- Experience building web-scale applications in languages such as Python, Typescript, or Golang;
- Hands on experience with React and Go;
- Experience working in a deploy-on-merge continuous development environment;
- Experience with object-oriented design and data schemas;
- A positive and friendly attitude;
- Proven ability to write high quality, testable, and accessible code quickly.
- Payment in USD;
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms;
- Remote workshops & activities.