We roll up our sleeves and dig in to understand your business. We take that knowledge to build a solid infrastructure and design integrated marketing solutions from our core digital service offerings to grow your business.
This is a Fullstack Wordpress with Front-end / Back-end development
- Design and implement websites for companies using the WordPress creation tool.
- Responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
- The goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
- Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Experience with Elementos as framework
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to receive Figma designs
Nice to have