Real-time Payments (RTP) combine immediate funds availability, settlement finality, instant confirmation, and integrated information flows—all in a payment made in seconds. Bringing together speed, data, and communication solves longstanding challenges.
Implement Real-time Payments through the Federal government as well though a third-party clearing house. Right now, they only know how to receive the money. The idea is that people can send money through the network from bank account to bank account within seconds.
- Need to help banks, merchants, and marketplaces get on the network
- Need to build a platform by which people can get on the network and help manage payments
- Building the platform Back-End, API, microservices, etc
- GO Developer
- Know how to scale systems
- Architectural knowledge
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- 5+ years of experience working in programming or information technology.
- Knowledge of Java or Python is recommended
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and toolsEvent-driven systems
- Orchestration logic
- Message queues and/or buses