We deploy our technical strategy in service of delivering business impact through reliable solutions, experiences, and partnerships. We’re known for Drupal; we pioneered that playbook and execute it with fluency, rigor, and precision. Led by our belief in open collaboration and continuous iteration, we’ve expanded our Drupal expertise into deep Open Source strategies—partnering with clients on a long-term basis to solve their technology challenges with ingenuity and dependability.
Consolidate content management platforms to Drupal CMS hosted in the Acquia Cloud, decommissioning the legacy MDVIP Connect portal infrastructure and incrementally saving on substantial recurring operating expenses starting in July 2021.
Reduce consumer friction (measured in terms of inbound user feedback), decrease support effort (measured in terms of incident volume and metrics of the SLAs), and enhance security (measured in terms of vulnerability assessments) with a high quality solution.
Improve MDVIP’s speed of delivering innovation and driving consumer adoption – measured by the ability for business stakeholders to self-service content updates, internal IT to implement enhancements in a timely manner using the technologies used in creating the new platform, and field support teams to train easily.
The Development Phase shall produce the required frontend and backend code to create the page-type templates, components and features against the MDVIP’s stated requirements for the MDVIP Connect portal. The Development Phase shall apply the designs delivered in the design phase based on the approved technology approach.
- Drupal 8 module building and theming experience.
- Template customizations and variable preprocessing in Drupal.
- Experience in object-oriented PHP.
- Basic DevOps, release methodology, local environment setup.
- Written/verbal communication.
Nice to have
- SASS/CSS experience.
- Pattern Lab experience or experience in component based development (Styleguides and integrating to Drupal).
- Third party custom systems integration experiences (APIs or Migrations).
- Decoupled Drupal or Enterprise Drupal experience