Drive the transformation of our infrastructure and take continuous delivery to the next level. As part of the Site Reliability Team, you will be working closely with technical leaders across the entire engineering organization to scale and deploy secure, highly available, and scalable web services
- CI/CD platform, deployment architecture, and orchestration technology.
- Develop solutions that enable to access infrastructure utilizing security best practices without causing extra friction.
- Own and author infrastructure provisioning in a robust way that provides governance, repeatability, and safety of execution.
- Drive adoption, educate and motivate a team of engineers on DevOps best practices and standards.
- Develop solutions that provide access control to infrastructure using a zero-trust security model and automate provisioning of access in a reliable manner.
- Share knowledge of technology in an AWS cloud ecosystem with containerization platforms like Kubernetes and Docker
- Help evaluate and integrate key technology vendors for testing, automation, and security related initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in a Linux or similar operations environment (technical leadership experience preferred).
- Willingness to cross over into the app stack - we don’t believe in silos.
- Experience with infrastructure management tooling, such as Terraform, Ansible & Puppet.
- Ability to lead the design and implementation of system-level components that involves a team of engineers.
- Extensive experience within cloud services, such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience managing continuous integration environments and pipelines, such as GitHub Actions, GitLab & Jenkins.
- Experience managing credentials and secrets at runtime environment such as AWS Secrets Manager & Vault.
- Experience in Kubernetes and its associated tools (Helm, Docker).