Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies.
Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a software company founded to address the fundamental disconnect between people and the companies they interact with every day. They give people a strong, collective voice to share experiences, inform companies, and influence change in our world.
Occupy a unique position in the market, by being the best world-class engineer who wants to take location, online and transactional data understanding to a new frontier. Our client need to integrate data from multiple AWS clouds, build new data classification algorithms and visualizations, publish our segments on different DMPs and DSPs and generate analytical reports.
- Be the person responsible to design and develop data-products, with adjoining data-pipelines, engineered to high standards of performance, efficiency, and reliability;
- Formulate data-management strategy and data-warehouse architecture to provide single source-of-truth datasets for internal and external clients;
- Ensure data quality, with testing on a product and pipeline level;
- Implement automation of the data pipelines & software releases;
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements for data-products;
- Provide some ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
What will help you succeed
- Integration of back-end and front-end modules with Rest API background.
- Expertise in build and Deployment of application on all environments. (AWS preferred. Open to GCP and Azure).
- Professional development experience with Python.
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux environments with Bash/Python scripting.
- Experience with distributed systems: EMR, Hbase, Cassandra, and RDBMS (PostgreSQL).