Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides solutions for the pharmacy industry. You will impact millions of consumers by helping them save on their prescription drug costs, and much more!
- As a software development engineering tester, you will be responsible for understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, focused on .Net
- Building test scenarios and acceptance tests
What will help you succeed
- Expertise at implementing .programming languages and proficiency at translating customer requirements in test scenarios
- At least 3 years in SDET
- Test Automation experience
- Software engineering experience
- Exceptionally, this is a Hybrid role, in which you'll be required to attend a physical office during some days of the week. You will have the chance to contribute closely with like minded individuals, experts on the field.
- Job based in Sao Paulo.