Are you looking to join a multinational company that provides you with world-class opportunities in the tech industry? Join us and be part of a team full of talented people!
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services in New York and Silicon Valley. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. We have been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.If you aim to deliver your best in great projects while having fun and don't see a specific job posting that aligns with your skills and experience; here is the opportunity for us to connect and remain in touch!
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
- 5 years working on software development creating responsive, accessible, and performant web interfaces using React.
- Solid experience with the standard tech stack for React development (e.g. Redux, Material-UI, etc).
- Ability to create pixel-perfect web interfaces based on design mockups collaborating with UX designers.
- Knowledge about how to work with containerized application development on the cloud.
- Currently living in Latam region.
- Advanced English level.
It will be great if you also know:
You'll be considered for future job openings as they become available. Please consider that this Talent Pool might take longer to be processed, as it depends on the availability of job openings that fit your profile. Nonetheless, we strongly encourage you to apply for an open position that you believe is a fit with your skills and experiences if you see them, even if you have applied to this pool already.
- Experience with Server-Side Rendering (like Next.js or similar).
- Experience consuming GraphQL API.
- Accessibility rules and standards and how to apply them to a web application.
- How to create mobile native applications using React Native.
- How to create SEO-friendly applications.
- How to set up and maintain a CI environment to enable continuous delivery.
Very competitive compensation in US Dollars. Our payment system is fast and reliable, so you can count on receiving your payment on the first days of the month.
100% Remote Work. You can work from anywhere while overlapping 6 to 8 working hours with US Time zones.
Work with cutting-edge technology. Create innovative solutions to complex problems with the latest tech ?stack.
Our people first. We care about our people, and help them achieve the right work-life balance; even more important, we support them when they need it.
Fun Workshops and Activities. Join the Truepers community for in-person and virtual workshops, bonding events, and prizes!