Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
Our client is the US cannabis industry’s #1 B2B platform and has revolutionized the way thousands of brands, distributors, and retailers manage their operations. The company’s industry-defining tools make it easier for cannabis businesses to create, manage, pay for, and ship their orders, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Their marketplace processed approximately $5 billion in annual orders in 2022, supporting 50% of U.S. wholesale cannabis commerce.
We are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team, who is passionate about working on teams that solve interesting, large-scale problems at a rapid pace. This role will contribute heavily to the buildout and iteration of the client's existing and emerging systems, powering an ever-expanding set of product offerings. As a member of our engineering team, you will be in a position to have a direct, lasting impact everywhere that
technology powers our business.
Our client is currently gearing up to tackle a large-scale platform overhaul that will strengthen their position as a technical leader within the industry. As such, this role has the opportunity to help
shape and grow this new platform, as well as work within new and growing technologies. It’s a very exciting time to join their engineering team!
- Leverage the latest version of our API to build upon our modern single page Vue.js apps by creating new features and functionality
- Support existing platforms, which are relied upon by thousands of businesses every day
- Lead by example for other members of the team as a dedicated, passionate, and flexible technologist who is constantly looking for the ideal solution to a problem
- Work with our UX team to build consistent, responsive, and highly reusable widgets as components throughout our applications.
- Optimize the performance of our page loads using best practices where possible
- Be involved with critical software design decisions that will have a lasting impact on the client's platform and products
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense
- Ensure we are cross-browser compatible for all major modern browsers
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
- Be uncompromising in your path to delivery of beautiful UI / UX experiences
What will help you succeed
- 5+ years working in rich, complex, and ever-evolving front-end user experiences
- Proven track record of practical, thoughtful problem solving
- Experience working on high-traffic, international systems
- Extensive experience and a deep understanding of CSS, including preprocessors
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments
- Extensive experience working with highly responsive web applications
- Familiarity with the concept of state-management libraries (Redux, Vuex, Mobx, etc)
- Experience working with Vue.js directly a plus