Our client is disrupting the $47B pharmacy market in Canada with a people-first approach. With fast, free prescription delivery and easy online and phone access to expert pharmacists and doctors, we're revolutionizing the pharmacy's role in total patient care.
Also is a first-mover creating a digital ecosystem that combines telemedicine, pharmacy, and a broad spectrum of health and wellness services. The leadership team and Board of Directors bring deep pharmacy, medical and technology experience. Evidenced in an established track record of successfully managing and scaling publicly traded businesses.
This Mobile Developer will help to implement new user interfaces and features of our Mobile app. This is an opportunity to share your knowledge about application architecture and apply the newest mobile technologies.
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the App Store/Google Play or available on Github
- 5+ years in mobile software development
- Over one year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Practical experience using and deploying Flutter 2.0