Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a top national mortgage lender with over 4 million lifetime customers, offering competitive rates and superior services, helping customers to achieve and sustain their aspirations of a home.
Occupy a unique position in the market, by leading a high performing scrum team, ensuring successful delivery and execution of company commitments and large scale programs/projects. The position is part of the Enterprise IT Project Management Organization and will play a central role in delivering for a company focused on growth.
- Works with other scrum teams to ensure successful delivery of cross functional feature delivery;
- Partners with product and technology leadership to develop feature delivery road maps focused on the growth and development of a product or business;
- Provide day to day servant leadership, guidance, and coordination across teams;
- Participate in continuous delivery improvements efforts by providing input into an operating model framework aligned with modern agile, lean, design thinking, and project management practices;
- Provide timely visibility of critical business impacting technology issues to business and technology leaders;
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives and action plans to anticipate and support the needs of a growth-oriented company;
- Work with internal clients to understand their needs and assess business processes and workflows;
- Maintain and publish reporting to track progress in achieving plan/team goals and objectives;
- Aid in the administration of management routines to review plan/team progress with company leadership;
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
What will help you succeed
- You have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of various project management and software delivery methodologies (i.e. agile, waterfall, lean, design thinking);
- You have over 5 years of experience leading high performing scrum teams and/or large scale projects;
- An advanced capability of building relationship skills and experience influencing senior leaders;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff. Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Ability to tell a story and develop frameworks to drive execution and delivery;
- Strong ability to quickly produce professional presentations for executive leadership;
- Expertise in using agile reporting tools like JIRA & Confluence;
- Experience in financial services, mortgage banking, and/or consulting is desired;
- Agile, Scaled Agile, PMP, or PgMP certifications are desired.