Client / Project Description
Our client is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver. Innovators in IT, Security, IoT and business operations can now get a complete view of their business in real time, turn data into business outcomes, and embrace technologies that prepare them for a data-driven future.
The purpose of it is to work long-term on On-Going projects: landing pages, institutional pages, our web site, Conf Blogs, etc.
Development Stack: AEM CMS, Vidyard, GTM, AWS (On-premise)
Prepare and test pages using AEM components (authoring/publishing module)
Knowledge/experience of testing assets in DAM and Assets in cloud
How to package pages to move to other environment
Familiar with crx/de side of aspects etc.
Responsive, Translation, and Services testing
Knowledge on Templates, XF, CF, what is a dispatcher etc
- Overall 6 to 8 year experience and at least 2+ years of experience in functional testing of CMS Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and websites
- Experience in supporting testing initiatives for applications developed using Agile methodology
- Proficient in understanding requirements and writing test case while maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for end-to-end transparency
- Hands-on experience with version control systems like Git
- Adhere to defined organizational QA processes and suggest improvements
- Good analytical skills for determining the root cause of issues
- Cross-browser, cross-platform, and mobile device testing experience
- Should collaborate with various team members, multi-task and execute with little supervision
- Should maintain high standards of quality on deliverables
- Excellent and effective communication and organizing skills
Nice to have (not mandatory)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Docker, Sauce Labs, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in testing API endpoints is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr/TestLink is a plus