Lead WordPress Developer
Our people improve technology for our customers. We deploy our technical strategy in the service of generating commercial impact through solutions, experiences and trusted partnerships. We are known for Drupal; we pioneered that playbook and executed it with fluidity, rigor and precision. Guided by our belief in open collaboration and continuous iteration, we have extended our Drupal expertise into deep open source strategies, partnering with long-term clients to solve their technology challenges with ingenuity and reliability.
- Team<>Client communications is a large part of this Lead Role (such as meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.)
- Help grow WordPress practice and be a leader for it. Most of the work they have right now for it is BE but there will 100% be FE work too.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- 5+ years developing with WP
- Team leadership experience
- Create WP theme
- Develop reusable component library
- Communication skills
Have some questions about this position?
We are happy to support you and respond any questions you have.Talk to the recruiter