Our client is looking for self-starter Cloud administrator to support their SaaS environments across multiple brands. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge on Collaboration environments, Identity management, and email filtration systems.
- • Support collaboration platforms (M365, Google Workspaces, etc..)
• Create and maintain Standard operation procedures (SOP) documentation
• Leverage automation to eliminate repetitive tasks
• Maintain best security practices provided by the Sec-Ops team
• Assist in SaaS migrations
• Communicate incidents/outages to internal and brands teams
• Respond to technical issues reported by logging and monitoring tools in timely manner.
• Maintain best practices provided by internal leadership and SaaS providers
• Document SaaS environments and maintain documentation
- • 5+ years providing advance support for M365 and Google Workspaces
• 3+ years of experience with PowerShell and GAMP
• Hands on experience managing Okta SSO and Lifecycle manager
• Strong working knowledge of networking and security practices
• Strong understanding of email filtration systems. Mimecast experience preferred
• Experience with Windows environments preferred
• SharePoint Online experience is a Plus
• Experience managing the following services
• Microsoft 365
• Google Workspaces
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- PTOs (5 days every six months, cumulative up to 10 days)