We are looking for Accounting Manager in LATAM to work remotely on a project for one of our Clients in the US.
Coordinate monthly close processes of the agencies that are part of Company, review financial statements, reconciliations and analyze reports to ensure the consistency and completeness of the financial information.
- Review close files of the different companies (agencies) that are part of Company.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, detecting discrepancies and doing the clean up.
- On a monthly basis, review balance sheet reconciliations of each agency, analyze and approve them.
- Provide support for SOX audits and internal audits.
- Liaise with agencies finance teams to ensure that records are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business.
- At least 5 years of accounting experience and reporting to US holding companies.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAPs.
- Proficiency in English or English Language Native.
- Advanced Excel capabilities, proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Keynote. Mac environment.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- ERP system knowledge.